Fritz ZehetnerCoach, Management and Sales Trainer, Management Consultant, Team Development, Research and Development SIZE PROZESS® and SIZE SMART®
+43 (7243) 53 198 11
+43 (664) 35 50 142
Managing Director and owner of the training and consulting company TOP im JOB® GmbH as well as owner and managing director of SIZE PROZESS® and SIZE SMART®.
- Since 1989, Fritz Zehetner has been providing national and international coaching, training and consulting with his own training and consulting company TOP im JOB® GmbH, Marchtrenk.
- Since 2000 he has been doing applied research and development under the internationally protected brands SIZE PROZESS® and SIZE SMART®.
- He works as a master trainer for SIZE PROZESS® and SIZE SMART®.
- He is author of numerous specialist books.
experience and education
- 1972 - 1989 active in private sector of economy, 11 years as manager
- more than 30 years work experience as coach and consultant
- 1991 qualification for teaching and behavioral trainer (Austrian Academy for manager; Dr. Otmar Pichler, Mag. Dr. Fritz Stastny, Graz)
- 1991 - 1992 graduate of German trainer academy (Dr. Angelika Hamann, Hamburg)
- 1993 - 1994 distance learning marketing (Humbold correspondence college)
- 1993 - 1998 education in advanced transaction analysis (Dr. Werner Vogelauer, TRIGOIN St. Pölten with Mock exam)
- 1998 - 1999 distance learning leadership and interworking with diploma certificate (FEB correspondence college, Hamburg)
- 1999 - 2000 education in systemic organization chart (Dr. Inge Wressnig, Dr. Herta Scheucher, Graz)
- 1999 - 2000 education for performance of potential analysis based on transaction analysis
- 2001 - 2002 education as systemic organizational consultant (Dr. Ruth Seliger, TRAIN; Vienna)
- 2005 education as reteaming Coach & Supervisior (W. Geisbauer)
- Registered business license as a Business Consultant including the field of Corporate Organization in the area of Human Resources in acc. Section 19 of the Trade Code
- member of the ÖGTA - Austrian Society for Transactional Analysis